Wednesday 12 March 2014

Binky for Rimmel

Binky from the famous British reality show; Made in Chelsea is now going to be the face of Rimmel's new Sunshimmer campaign. Sunshimmer is Rimmel's tanning and bronzing range, their are around 18 products in this range and they all come in different shades which is perfect because then everyone can find a tanning shade that will suit them.

Here is the image of Binky that has been realised as part of the Sunshimmer campaign. Binky is a great person for the campaign as she is always seen with a great tan on the show and she loves her beauty products, she is also a very liked character on the show so it works well for Rimmels target market. I use the Sunshimmer instant fake tan all the time, if I haven't tanned myself before going out I will always put on Rimmels instant fake tan and I find it works really well. It gives an even application and a great colour, I also love how their are lots of different instant fake tan types to choose from; theirs Matt, Shimmer and waterproof and you can pick between three different shades and if you want it in a gel, moose or a spray.  Their all at a really good price as well with the maximum price point being £7.99. I will be doing another blog post on different fake tan products so look out for that, but I would defiantly recommend using Rimmels instant fake tan, I love it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment