Monday 14 April 2014

Cheryl's Done it again!!

Cheryl's New Advert


Wow, wow,wow, this video has just been released today for L'Oreal's Feria Hair Colour with the amazing Cheryl Cole. This video was just released an hour ago and  I love it, I am slightly biased as I am a big Cheryl Cole fan, but I this is a great advert and is something very different for L'Oreal. All of the previous adverts have been a lot more static compared to this one, this advert has Cheryl dancing and is very powerful with the music playing. I have to say her hair looks great in this video mainly because of the volume or amount of hair extensions she has in. If you look at my Instagram- amybellebeauty I uploaded a photo of her hair because I want to get my hair as blonde as hers over time.  I'm tempted to go buy a packet of this hair colour if mine could then look like her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment