Friday 21 March 2014

How Cool is this?


I recently was shopping at the Shepherds's Bush Westfield Shopping Centre and came across this Models Own  Shop and I just fell in love with the Design!!!

The design of this store is as you can probably see a nail varnish bottle, which I think is so clever. I have never seen a models own store before I've only seen their products in other stores such as boots and Superdrug, in this little shop they had two sales assistants. They were both really helpful and told me about all the products and also the great offers they've got at the moment. I bought one of the Hypergel Nail Polishes as I've wanted to try one of them for ages and were £5 they did have offers on  like 5 polishes for £20 but I only got one today because I want to see what they are like. I just love the design of this little shop and the sales assistants were really friendly so if your at Shepherds's Bush defiantly go check it out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment