Thursday 20 March 2014

I think i'm in love.


I think i'm in love....I got this new YSL lipstick for my birthday and it is an amazing colour! I have never had a YSL lipstick before and I am very lucky that my sister bought it for me, this one here pictured in the photo is from the Rouge Volupte range and is colour 31. 

Firstly let me start by saying how amazing is the packaging, I have to admit I do love it when I buy makeup and it comes in great packaging and this one is gorgeous! The case is gold and is actually quite heavy but I don't mind because then it feels more expensive and you know it is made well. Also in the middle of the case is the colour of the lipstick inside, so these are individual for each lipstick, I find this really handy because if you had more than one YSL lipstick you can just look at the colour on the case rather than having to open up the lipstick. 

This lipstick has a very creamy texture, I would say even more than Mac's Cremesheen lipsticks. I find this lipstick to be very moisturising and because it has a creamy consistency it is really easy to apply. I find with this one if you are just touching it up on the go you don't need a mirror all the time. This lipstick is also very pigmented which is great as you only need to build the colour the up, I have used this lipstick with Macs prolong wear lip pencil in shock value, I apply it all over the lip and then apply this on top, they work together really well. The only thing I would say is that because of its creamy consistency when I am drinking a drink with this on it does come off on the glass a lot but the colour doesn't come off that much on my lips which is good as it could be very embarrassing!! I would defiantly say to invest in a YSL Lipstick or ask for one for a special occasion, they come in a great range of colours and I always feel great when I get this out of handbag!!


Here are two pictures of me wearing my YSL lipstick!!




No comments:

Post a Comment