Sunday 2 March 2014

Popcorn

I got this new product for Christmas called Popcorn which I have never used before. It's a lip scrub from Lush and costs £5.25, I have been using this product for a while now and I love it and leaves my lips feeling really soft.


All of the ingredients in this lip scrub are completely natural it has in it; Caster sugar, organic jojoba oil, fine sea salt, polenta, popping candy, extra virgin coconut oil and flavouring. It smells really nice and does have a buttery popcorn sent and the fun thing about this product is that once you have finished rubbing it into your lips you can just lick it off after because it is just sugar and oil. I have to say when I first started to using this product I did find it strange being able to eat it after but now I've got used to it. It is perfect to use with the dry weather we are having at the moment and is a great way to prepare your lips before applying your lipstick as it makes the lips really smooth. The only down side to this product is because of the sea salt used it does have a slight salty at the start but then luckily the sweet taste does take over, so it's not too bad! I would defiantly say this is a must for the winter and great prep for creating a bold lip!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment