Saturday 29 March 2014

Vivo Eye Palette



This Eye palette is a must, this is an essential in my makeup kit this is the one product I always bring with my and is great for both Day and Evening makeup. This palette is from the range; Vivo which is a range brought out by Tesco, you can buy it online and also in some stores. I bought this product because I thought the colours looked really nice and I wanted to see what they were like and I'm so glad I bought it! This eye palette only costs £3.99 which is fantastic for the fact you get 12 eyeshadows!

As you can see from this image the eyeshadows are all really pigmented, their are 10 iridescent shades and 2 matte shades. Their are a great variety of colours and you can blend them together really easily, you can create a variety of different looks with these colours; you can create a dark smokey eye or a very subtle pale pink. I also think that these colours work well with all skin tones so everyone will love this product, I was a bit worried about how good these eyeshadows would be because of the price but I would say they are amazing. They do not drop down on to the face that much, they are really pigmented, easy to blend and last a long time. I've used this palette in my 'XO' tutorial and also use it for lots of other photos, I'm going to use it again in my next tutorial so you can see the colours again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment