Sunday 2 March 2014

B.Water

I bought this skincare product 2 months ago because my friend told me about it and I wanted to give it a try as I love trying out lots of new beauty products. It is from a range called B., which is a range brought out by Superdrug, the range sells both makeup and skincare and it is very reasonable. This is the first product I have bought from the range and it is called the B.Pure Micellar Water and it is described as a 3 in 1 product that; Cleanses, Tones and Refreshes your skin. For the fact that is does 3 things it is a bargain at £4.99 and this range tends to be on offer a lot so you can get it even cheaper. I used this product after I removed my makeup to remove the remaining makeup and to make my skin extra clean. I would put a little bit on a cotton wool pad and sweep it over my face, it is really good for taking stubborn makeup off that is left on my face. However this product did not suit my skin type,  I felt it brought my out in blemishes and made my skin feel dry. It may of not been the product that brought me out in blemishes because I started using this product when the weather started getting colder so it could of been the weather, I am going to try and use it again in the summer and see how I get on with it. My friend that recommend this product to me loves it and gets on with it really well. It's only £4.99 so I would defiantly give it a try as it could work for you, I am going to go buy some more products from this range and see how I get on with them.

                                                                           X

No comments:

Post a Comment