Tuesday 22 April 2014

No Chips here....

OPI Topcoat


I hope I'm not the only one to suffer with really weak nails, when I paint my nails they chip within a day and it is my pet hate!! I've always suffered with weak nails I think i've got his from my mum so i've tried lots of different products to try and make my nail polish last longer and stay chip free and I think I may of the product. This OPI nail polish is a 2 in 1 product; it's a base coat and also a top coat which is great because then it means you only need 2 products to do your nails, this and then the colour you are going to apply. 

To start with I make sure my nails are really clean and filed to the shape that I like or to the shape that  I can get them to when their so short. I then wait a minute till the base coat is dry, now it's time to apply the colour nail polish, once the colour polish is all dry its then time to apply the start to finish polish again and all you have to do is wait for it to dry now. I'm a little impatient so I sometimes apply this finishing spray to speed up the drying.

If you are looking for a base and top coat this Start to Finish polish by OPI is a great product, I do agree it is a bit more pricey than your normal high street polish. Costing around £13 but it's a 2 in 1 product and my nails lasted 3-4 days which is really good for my nails. I just use my regular nail polish underneath and does give my nail polish an extra shine. This product would defiantly get a thumbs up from up! (wish i could put a thumbs up emoji in here)

X


No comments:

Post a Comment