Monday 5 May 2014

Liz Earle, Cleanse & Polish

Miracle Bottle 


Meet my Miracle Skincare bottle, ok thats not actually it's name but it should be. This is the Liz Earle, Cleanse & Polish Kit, the size shown in the picture is the travel size bottle. In this little travel kit you get a 50ml size bottle and one muslin cloth, the other bottle I've got which I use every day is the Liz Earle 100ml Starter Kit which comes with 2 muslin cloths. I've read so many reviews about this product and wanted to try it myself. I'm very honest with my reviews and I don't get on with all skincare products, if you see my previous B Water skincare review you can see how I unfortunately  didn't get on with it. 

Firstly I love the bottle, it comes in a pump bottle so it's really easy to get the product out and the bottle stays clean. The smell is amazing, I love things that smell really organic and smell like essential oils and this definitely smells like that, it smells how I imagine a good skincare product should. The main ingredients are; Rosemary, Chamomile, Coco Butter and Eucalyptus, it has a slight tea tree smell which I think is from the Eucalyptus. I have combination/dry skin and am lucky that I don't tend to suffer from a lot of spots I just tend to get the odd breakout when the weathers changing or when I stop looking after my skin properly. 

I admit that before I used this  product I was a makeup wipe girl, but not any more I use this every night to remove my makeup and since doing it I have got so many compliments on how my skin is looking and thats all thanks to this amazing hot cloth cleanser. It has left my skin feeling really soft and has reduced the amount of spots I get, it's so easy to use but I don't tend to use it around my eye area cause I can find it to strong for my eyes. This is a must skincare product, so do go give it a try and I've been using mine for 3 months now and I still love it.

How I use mine

Step One

First I start of my taking about a 20 pence piece
amount of product and massage it into my skin
 making sure I avoid the eye area. I do know
 some people use this on their eyes but I prefer not to.












Step Two

I then take my Eve Taylor facial brush and carry on massaging the product into the skin. You can buy lots of different facial brushes this one is made out of rubber but you can buy soft bristle brushes too. By using a facial brush with this cleanser it helps to remove all the stubborn makeup and also exfoliates the skin and helps to get rid of all the dead skin cells.




Step Three

I then take my muslin cloth with warm water on and rub all the cleanser off my face making sure I remove all my makeup up to my hairline, in the eyebrows and down the neck if you bring your makeup down the neck.











I then hang my cloths to dry and wash the cloth I am using after using it 3 times.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment