Saturday 3 May 2014

Salute

Little Mix, Salute Video

Have you seen Little Mix's new Music Video that has just been released, it is called Salute and it is from their second album. I have been listening to their album for a while and couldn't wait for this video to come out because I was very intrigued to see what style it would be filmed in. 
















I have to say I really like this video, it is shot in a very different style to their previous videos. This video has a more grown up, gothic and sexier feel. The video looks to me to be inspired by Beyonce's 'Run The World' video and also by Destiny's Child 'Loose my Breath'. This video and song definitely get's a thumbs up from me, it is all about Girl Power and shows that Little Mix are growing up as a band. Even though I feel this video does have a darker sexier feel than there previous videos I do still think their stylist hasn't made them look too old. They're still looking young and do not show too much skin. God I sound like an old woman!!

Adam Burrell


I follow Little Mix's makeup artist on both Twitter and Instagram and his work is amazing, he has worked on lots of the previous Little Mix videos and does all their makeup for shoots etc. I think the Girls makeup looks flawless in this video, they are all wearing similar makeup; with the eyes being a very dark bluey/black and all wearing a nude lip colour. What I love about Adam Burrell is he always writes a product list on his Little Mix photos and I find that so helpful and interesting. I have put some photos below of the some of the products he has used. If I was you I would definitely go follow him on Twitter and Instagram, he is an amazing makeup artist and you can find out what products he is using on the Girls!!






No comments:

Post a Comment